Senior Data Analyst
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
A new opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join Ameresco’s AEG Team based in Walnut Creek, CA. This position is responsible for assisting Applied Energy Group (AEG) Project Managers with projects and research related to evaluating utility programs and understanding their customers’ energy use.
- Assist project managers with their duties. This includes drafting all interim deliverables and participating in client meetings by phone and in person as requested.
- Complete analytical tasks as requested by project managers within schedule and budget
- Prepare charts and tables presenting the results of the analyses
- Manage and analyze large data sets
- Prepare client deliverables including final reports and presentations
- Work with utilities and other market players to understand energy programs and related issues
- Research utility programs and practices to support project work and other deliverables
- Use SAS and other statistical and data management tools to perform statistical analysis of utility energy use and other data.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A BA/MA degree in economics, statistics, econometrics, math, engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience working for a utility, consulting company, or related organization.
- Self-motivated, highly disciplined individual able to work independently and with supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a variety of projects on a priority basis
- Strong analytical capabilities and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver required results consistently and achieve goals on time
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical communication and presentation skills, including advanced MS Office and Excel skills.
- Proficiency with SAS and SQL server and database driven websites
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by State of residence.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
- Ability to travel required.
Interested individuals are encouraged to APPLY DIRECTLY. Please visit http://careers.ameresco.com to submit your resume, cover letter, sample project history, geographic location preference, and salary information. DIRECT Applicant Response Preferred.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. AA/ EEO.
(NOTE: Tell them you found it on Load Research Online)